If you need some examples of incidents for characters when passing through, or visiting a city, here are some examples with PDF download.
• A clearly deranged man is ranting about an invisible monster that is after him. The man is paranoid.
• A dark-winged shape suddenly swoops down out of the sky and lands on a building roof of a nearby inn. Nobody pays any attention to this bat like creature the size of a horse. Could be someone’s ride, or their pet.
• A hideous half-elf is carrying a saddle, has scar distorting half of his face, which pulls his mouth up at one corner and his eye down, who’s entering a saddler’s store with the intention of negotiating a sale for repairs to his saddle.
• You see a group of hooded individuals, their faces hidden from sight, are hurrying down the steps of a building with a struggling bundle. The bundle is about the size of a person, and is a large burlap sack that has been tied shut. The disappear into the crowds, onto another road.
• A group of wererats suddenly boil up out of the sewers too take a look around, to nobody’s surprise.